These preparation instructions only applied on the first treatment. Following our after treatment cleaning routine and helpful tips will help eliminate roaches from your home forever.
- Pathfinder Pest Control will recommend that you ensure your house is well lit to help us properly inspect and treat your home effectively.
- Put up all pets or remove them from the treatment area. This usually means put the dog outside and put the cat in a crate.
- Be sure that our technician has free and full access to anywhere that cockroaches have been seen (and anywhere specified by the our team.)
- No cooking or preparing food before or while pest control professionals are performing service.
- Remove all items from kitchen cabinets, food, dishes, pots & pans. Remove everything. Place items on the kitchen table or place in different rooms. Do not place items on the kitchen counters.
Warning: If anyone in the home has special allergy problems, is pregnant, or is under the age of one, please inform our technicians and team prior to the start of service as precautions will need to be taken. All people and pets should stay out of the area being serviced for the length of time specified by our team.